Saturday, October 08, 2011

Saturday Snapshot -- Water and Sun

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post on Alyce's blog At Home With Books. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
Earl took a lot of good shots on his weeklong trip to France. I loved the sunshine on the water in this one as he took a boat tour along the Loire near Nantes.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the boats. Well, not to ride in one particularly (my stomach doesn't cooperate), but I love looking at them. Very pretty.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, the light on the water shimmers, like jewels...gorgeous! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

bermudaonion said...

It looks like the water is sparkling!

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful shot!

Here is my Saturday Snapshot post!

Grace said...

It was an absolutely beautiful day.

Lisa@ButteryBooks said...

I love the sun glistening off the water!

Anonymous said...

Like diamonds glistening on the water, that's what the sun does. Love scenes like this.

Alyce said...

I love the reflection on the water - how pretty!

Christine Rains said...

Oh, beautiful! I love looking out over the water too.

Stacy at The Novel Life said...

Oh I love how the sunshine just sparkles off the water - I can just imagine sitting on the deck of one of the boats with sun shining down on my back and the peace of the water surrounding me....ahhhh, what a lovely image!

Louise said...

What a lovely day that must have been

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I love the shimmering reflection on the water.

Thanks for your expression of sympathy at the loss of our cat Libby:(

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Jill Buck said...

Very nice shot!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

The sunlight is dancing across the water. A very inviting scene.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...