Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Book as a Movie

Sim at Chapter 1 - Take 1 loves to write about books that are turned into movies. She read my book, The Summer of France, recently and asked me to write a guest blog post casting the characters in my book.
I hope you'll take a look and tell me what you think.
Here's my guest blog post on Chapter 1 - Take 1.
I told Sim that I thought she should do this every week. She could talk to an author, or even people who aren't authors could imagine which actors would play characters in the books they are reading.

5 comments:

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

My copy arrived today! Thank you so much. I can't wait to start reading it! The cover looks great. Congratulations!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

I just checked out your guest blog & now I know who to imagine when I am reading your book. Thanks again!

Sim Carter said...

Such a great idea, Paulita! Whether it's the novelist themselves or bloggers weighing in could be fun to make it a regular thing -
Hmmm!

judi said...

fun! I especially like your choice of Minnie Driver!

Yvonne @ Fiction Books Reviews said...

Hi Paulita,

I think that I should read the book before daring to assess your choice of character actors. In fact I have just visited your website and checked out your books. I can't understand why I haven't come across them before, but I aim to get my hands on them just as soon as posssible.

Yvonne

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...