Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Snapshot

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post on Alyce's blog At Home With Books. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
Sitting at a Writer's Conference trying to sell copies of my book. I feel so self conscious but my display looks pretty nice.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck to you. I sometimes think about attempting to actually write a book rather than just short pieces, but from what friends who have tried say, it's rather intimidating!

Joy said...

That's the worst, isn't it? Every one else looks so comfortable in their booths and, no matter why I'm there, I always feel awkward. I'm guessing that every one else who looks comfortable feels strange, too.

Good luck!

Joy's Book Blog

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I admire you. The display looks great.

Louise said...

The display does look great. Hope you had a great day.

Just Me said...

Your table was beautiful. I'm sure you left feeling a lot different. Hope you received lots of hope and encouragement and enjoyed the fellowship of your fellow writers.

Paulita said...

It was all fine in the end and I sold several books. Thanks for your support.

Christine Harding said...

It's a display you can be proud of - it looks almost like a little shrine. No Snapshot from me this week, because I only got back from Mum's yesterday, but I like to see what everyone is doing!

Ali said...

Your booth looks great. Glad you sold some books, and I hope you enjoyed yourself, too!

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...